James Ziobro for Rochester Section Vice-Chair
- Make a goal. Example: increase membership value
- Plan some activities: meetings, publicity, etc. Measure results though increased membership and member attendance.
- Manage the activities to the best we can.
- Measure the result: did some of the non-members who attended our events join?
Did the members attend and enjoy the activity? We collect the attendance information already!
- Assess whether the cost in terms of money and effort was worth the new members gathered.
Check list of new members against meeting attendees.
Did a lot of members attend the meeting?
Did they say why they came?
The assessment feeds back into the next round of Plans. We get better each time
and our failures are lessons. We should not do the same thing again and
again and expect a different result.
This file last modified Wednesday, 02-Oct-2013 16:05:47 EDT